Welcome to the Pony Club!
How do I join?
Anyone under the age of 25 can join, you do not need to own a horse or pony to join. The annual membership is £30 a year which includes personal liability insurance. All members are encouraged to work at improving their knowledge and experience and take a series of progressive tests, which can help provide a excellent grounding for those intrested in a career in the equestrian world.
All our members will learn how to care and look after a pony in a fun safe environment whilst making friends and having fun! All members will take part in our mini achievement badges which are a fun way of learning about the many different aspects of horsemanship and the countryside. They also lead onto the Pony Club efficiency tests.
For all Rallys you will need to wear the correct Pony Club wear
* White shirt with collar (with pony club tie)
* Pony Club Sweater (can be ordered direct from Amy, a range of sizes can be tried before ordering)
* Plain Jodhpurs (navy,black,beige,white)
* Riding Hat up to PAS015 standard (will need tagging)
* Body Protector (compulsory for jumping)
* Riding Boots (jodhpur boots/ chaps/ long boots, black or brown in colour)